REPTILES BRED IN CAPTIVITY C / VETERINARY CERTIFICATE
Iguana is a cold-blooded reptile that inhabits tropical regions of America
25 Item Items
Warning: Last items in stock!
The iguana is a reptile that inhabits tropical regions of America. We can find iguanas in northern Brazil, Central America and Mexico. They live mainly in forested areas.
- Iguana lives mainly on trees. They have excellent ability to climb and walk in trees.
- They feed on insects, small rodents, snails, fruits, vegetables and even flowers.
- An iguana live on average 10-13 years.
- An adult iguana can reach 170 cm long.
- They have a row of spines on the back region.
- When they are young, these reptiles are green. Upon reaching adulthood earn stripes dark by the body.
- Are oviparous, ie, the shape reproduction includes depositing eggs in the external medium.
- Iguanas have excellent vision system and can see objects at great distances. Often communicate with other iguanas through visual signals.
- The best known species are: iguana-green (pictured above), iguana-of-arbor and marine iguana.
Several sizes with varying prices from 25 euros.